We are a leading Australian gaming company seeking three Maya Generalists to join our expanding team devoted towards the development of online casino games.
The ideal candidates will be capable of working independently, but prefer working in a team environment and possess a well rounded skill with emphasis on areas that will compliment the rest of our team
As part of our animation team located in our Chatswood studio, you will produce:
- Character and FX animations for a variety of pre-rendered features
- Finished graphics for on-screen applications
- Marketing game screens and clips
Required Personal Attributes
- Great work ethic
- Happy to work within a team or independently
- Willing to share skills and collaborate with others
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Be open to and willing to act upon direction
Required Technical Skills/Knowledge:
- Quality animation skills which demonstrate a thorough and creative understanding of weight, timing and performance
- A good understanding of topology and edge flow for deformation when Modelling
- Intermediate texturing skills within Photoshop
- Intermediate knowledge of Rigging
- Intermediate skills within After Effects
- Production experience is highly regarded
- Adobe Illustrator experience is highly regarded
Ideal candidates will possess advanced skills in one of the following areas:
- Character Animation
This position is full time and in-house. Performance reviews and a 3 month probationary period will apply. To be eligible for this role you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or already have obtained a current Australian work visa.
To apply, please send an application to email@example.com that includes:
- A personalised cover letter detailing your suitability for this position
- Your up to date resume, including 2 or more referee details
- Your demo reel (please provide a web link from either YouTube or Vimeo. If your demo reel is password protected, please remember to include the password along with the link!)
Short-listed applicants will then be asked to complete a home speed & competency test before a face-to-face interview can be arranged.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please understand that only short-listed candidates will be contacted to progress with their application. We are unable to spend time providing personalised feedback for every single applicant, but be assured that we will look over all submissions!