Games Lab is seeking a HTML5 Lead Developer to join our talented team situated in Chatswood and create browser-based slot game clients.
· Develop new browser-based slot games in HTML5
· Manage a small team of both in-house and remote programmers
· Develop internal HTML5 Pipeline procedures and techniques
· Modifying existing HTML5 games and building new games on existing architecture
· Work with production in determining time estimates and technical plans
· Adhering to clean coding standards
Required Skills & Experience:
· Advanced knowledge of HTML5
· Advanced knowledge of both canvas rendering as well as DOM + CSS3 techniques
· Knowledge and experience in building slot games or entertainment products in HTML5
· Experience with at least one HTML5 framework
· Understanding of Software Design
· Strong communication skills
· Previous experience working with remote team members is highly regarded
· Minimum five (5) year’s industry experience
You must provide a portfolio containing previous HTML5 projects you have worked on.
This position is full time and in-house. Performance reviews and a 3 month probationary period will apply.
To be considered for this role you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or already have obtained a current Australian work visa.
To apply, please forward an application to email@example.com that includes:
- A personalised cover letter
- Your up to date resume, including 2 or more referee details
- Your portfolio containing previous HTML5 projects you have worked on